[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.0.98″ background_layout=”light”]
Step back in time, roam the countryside at your leisure, tea and chats in four communities along the way!
Join us for a Community Hall Crawl – bring a friend, meet your neighbours and see beautiful trails at your doorstep!
Pick your own distance – register for one, two, three or all four legs:
1st LEG – ARDFINNAN TO GOATENBRIDGE (6.5KM) 10AM
2nd LEG – GOATENBRIDGE TO NEWCASTLE (7KM) 11AM
3rd LEG – NEWCASTLE TO GRANGE (8KM) 12.30PM
4th LEG – GRANGE TO ARDFINNAN (6.5KM) 2PM
– Marked course
– Refreshments at each community hall along the route, Goatenbridge, Newcastle (soup stop), Grange and Ardfinnan
– T-shirt for 28km participants
– Soup and refreshments afterwards for all participants
– Siul Eile hi-viz vest for all participants
– Transfers back to Start point if required
Registration for 28km needs to be in before May 1st.